At textile.training we know that training isn’t just for textiles, it’s part of our everyday life without us even knowing it. So we’ve come up with a series of life tips that will help train you to get through life’s everyday struggles one tip at a time.
Our bodies weren’t meant to be stuck in a seated position for 8+hours a day for 5+ days a week so it’s important that if you do have a desk job you take the time to walk around and stretch as much as you can. Your body will thank you for it.
Stretch 1: Spinal Twist
2. Rotate your head, neck, shoulders and spine
3. Hold pose for 30 seconds, repeat on other side
Stretch 2: Shoulder Shrug
2. Drop you shoulder, repeat 20 times
Stretch 3: Upper Trap
2. Hold for 10 seconds, repeat on other side
Stretch 4: Shoulder Stretch
2. Hold this pose for 30 seconds, repeat as many times as you’d like
After a busy day of note taking it’s important to be able to share your notes, action points, sketches and whatever else with your team members. You can now share your notes by emailing them to your entire team with just a click of a button.
Like what you see and want to get regular life tips from the textile.training team?
Sign up below